Monday, September 11, 2017

Another Moist Week in Washington

Hi Family,

Well we had our first official rainfall this season! Temperatures have been dropping but we haven't lost the sun yet! 

This week was really great! Our investigator Bruce is doing awesome. We committed him to baptism on September 29th! He also committed to living the word of wisdom. I am really grateful for our assistant ward mission leader - Brother Avila for being his main fellowship! We have so much fun teaching Bruce. It is so neat to see the changes he is making week to week! We are starting to really notice the changes he is making :) 

We also had zone conference this week and I learned the importance of remembering spiritual experiences we had. Remembering the time the spirit testified to us that the Book of Mormon was true or that the church has been restored, etc. Those are the times that help us get through those trials in our life when our faith may seem to shake! As I have been reading the Book of Mormon I have been circling the word "remember." It is amazing that the Book of Mormon is really a book of remembrance of how merciful the Lord has been to the children of men. More importantly - remembering what the Savior has done for us. 

I was on an exchange this week with Sister Ericson in Park Orchard! She is awesome, I love her so much. We saw miracles and learned from each other. She also gave me a haircut! Let me tell you that was much needed after 7 months...Mindy would be disappointed in me - haha!

Also we are teaching a part member family in the Federal Way ward. They are from Sudan and the two youngest brothers aren't members. We taught them about the Book of Mormon and committed them for baptism in October! 

Sunday night we watched the YSA devotional with Elder David A. Bednar. It was really neat - he talked about being a strong link in the chain of our generations. I loved it! I thought a lot about Brooke as I watched it. She is such a strong link in this generation and has affected so many people and will continue to do so! 

Hope you have a great week! 

Much Love,

Sister Wynder 
D&C 128:18
 

























 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment