Tuesday, September 5, 2017

SISTRI

Hi Family,
 
So you know how GENTRI is "Gentleman Trio!" Well our trio is now SISTRI!!!
 
There was a lot that happened this week but 3 miracles I want to share.
 
1) Tuesday one of our lessons fell through and I felt prompted to visit a member that the Federal Way Bishop asked us to see. When she opened her door I immediately recognized her.  I met her once when I was in Sumner with Sister Hollingsworth. Sister Hollingsworth served in Federal Way and got close to this one member. For the past few months she has been working a lot and hasn't been to church. We helped her to start reading the Book of Mormon again and she even came to church on Sunday!!! I met her over a year ago...you never know who Heavenly Father will place in your path.
 
2) We had a lesson with Bruce this week and we read Alma 36. The spirit was so strong and really taught Bruce as we taught out of the scriptures. At the end of the lesson Bruce committed to BAPTISM!!! I really learned the importance of teaching out of the scriptures. 
 
3) I was on an exchange with Sister Secretan in South Hill this week. We tracted one apartment complex for over 2 hours and didn't have a lot of success.  We then were led to another apartment complex and as we were walking we heard a baby crying from inside an apartment. Sister Secretan stopped and I knew she received a prompting to knock on that door. The spirit then prompted me to follow her. We knocked on the door and a woman answered and said "Hi Sisters!' I asked if she was a member and she said no but that she took the lessons from sisters in Hawaii when she went to school there. She is now married and has a 6 month old baby. She has a lot of family members that are members of the church. She was so kind and we set up a return appointment with her. I am so grateful we didn't give up finding that day. Heavenly Father blessed us so much and led us to her. 
 
Heavenly Father is so aware of his children and as we have faith in him and his timetable everything will work out. In fact everything will be better than we could ever imagine. 
 
I am also incredibly grateful for the Book of Mormon. I know that it is the word of God! 
 
I hope you have a great week! 
 
Much Love,
 
Sister Wynder
Alma 26
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment