Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Halfway Through the Transfer

Yello!

This week was great! 

The zone activity was so much fun on Monday - we made caramel apples and played volleyball for about 2 hours straight (my body was so sore).

On Tuesday we had a lesson with Crystal (the one we have been trying to teach forever) on the plan of salvation - went wonderful! 

We had interviews this week with President and Sister Rasmussen - I love them so much. 

We have done a lot of service this week. I don't think I have mentioned this before but we volunteer at the Food Bank, the Senior Center, and now we are helping Mother 2 Many Ministry - they feed kids and families in the community after school. So that was neat to be a part of. 

Brother Whitman is doing so great. It is so humbling to be part of someone's conversion. We have lessons on Wednesdays and Sundays with him. Yesterday Brother Terry came to the lesson and he taught about the Priesthood it was really powerful. We went over the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it was perfect because yesterday in gospel principles the lesson was on baptism. Sister Whitman bore her testimony in Sacrament and it was so sweet. She is still in shock that after 25 years he is finally getting baptized. I am so happy for them. 

We have been working with a handful of less actives and they are doing really well. One of them is really making an effort to know if this is the true church and she also bore her testimony yesterday. :) 

We also went on exchanges this week. I went to South Hill/Silver Creek with Sister Herlin. I love her so much and I learned a lot. We saw many miracles one of them was...we were knocking on a potential investigators door but she didn't answer, we noticed there was someone across the street working on their car. We started talking to him - his name was Gabe. We ended up teaching him the Restoration, committed him to read the Book of Mormon, invited him to be baptized, and invited him to church. The spirit was very strong even though there was 80s rock music playing in the background. I felt the spirit working through both of us as we taught and testified. 
 
We also taught a 9 year old boy named Leo and Sister Herlin hasn't taught a lot of kids on her mission so she asked if I would take the lead. I was more than happy to. I love teaching little kids about the gospel - It is the best because it is so simple. 

I also learned from Sister Herlin to always find where you are. 

I have felt the Atonement and the love of the Savior flow more freely into my life. I am so grateful for the many blessings I have been given. I am reading in 1 Nephi right now and I want to focus on being more like Nephi and never murmuring and always have faith. 

Those are some of the highlights. I hope you have a wonderful week. Love you all so much!

Much Love,

Sister Wynder 
Isaiah 49:16
 
 
Halloween
 





































Conference Ensigns from G-ma



















Some of Bryn's favorites














Exchanges with Sister Herlin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment