Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What Even Happened This Week?

Sorry this is going to be a short one...

Last week we went to the beach with the Hermanas. I found a clam or so I thought...We took it home with us and boiled it - I wanted to find a pearl! (And after she gets the letter I sent today she will hopefully realize that pearls are in oysters not clams!!!) We got something else instead (watch video below!).

We survived 5 hours of church - I spoke in the Star Lake ward and Sister Taylor and Sellers spoke in the Federal Way ward.

We went on a blitz with the Park Orchard sisters - Sister Graff my missionary twin.

Went on an exchange with the Lake Holm Sisters. Sister Unitt is Sister Tayco's doppelganger!

Came up with our dinosaur names: Wyndasaurus - Rex, Sellasaurus, and Ptayladactyl.

Had some awesome lessons - literally running from one to another!!!

...and of course went to the TEMPLE today!!!! Wow, I learned so much! Heavenly Father blessed me with new insights and treasures of knowledge. The temple truly is the "Lord's University!"

Love you so much! Now the trio is off to Cafe Rio for tasty Tuesday!

At the beach . . . 


































Exchanges . . .



































Seattle Temple


























Here are the videos of the "clam" she found at the beach . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment