Tuesday, May 16, 2017

When You Sneeze Your Heart Stops!

Hi Family,

It was so great to talk to you on Mother's Day! I am grateful for technology and the blessing of skyping with you! Thank you again for all your love and support. I think my favorite part of skyping was saying a prayer as a whole family. It has been a long time since we have had one all together. It was a tender moment for me and I could feel of the love Heavenly Father has for our family.

This week has been a little crazy! Sunday night I got a call from the zone leaders letting me know that I am getting transferred. Yesterday afternoon I received a call from President Rasmussen letting me know that I have be assigned to serve as a Sister Training Leader. I was a little nervous but felt calm. It is such a wonderful opportunity to serve the other sisters. This week I have been learning more about the importance of service. I feel that Heavenly Father was preparing me to receive that call from President knowing that I have been assigned to serve the other missionaries in a larger capacity than before. I will be serving in the Star Lake ward in the Federal Way Stake with Sister McClellan. I am really excited! 

I will miss Sister Schiess. She is such a wonderful missionary. She has been a champ. Adjusting to missionary life is not easy but she has done so well. She is very diligent and obedient which made training so much fun. I am so grateful for Sister Schiess but I know she will take care of the cows for me in Buckley...haha! I am also grateful I was able to be myself with her from day one and we have been able to laugh so much throughout our companionship. 

Buckley has been an amazing place to serve I have felt so much love from the people there and I will miss them so much.

This week we are also having a mission tour and Elder Dube of the Seventy is coming to speak! I am really looking forward to it and excited for the training we will receive. (There may be a chance P-day will be on Tuesday this coming week, but not 100% sure).

Love you all,

Sister Wynder


Bryn and Sister Schiess made t-shirts with a stencil (Bryn drew the cow herself) and a spray bottle of bleach . . .

.

















Skyping on Mother's Day on Bryn's end . . . 


















Picture of their district, maybe . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment