Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Testimony Glove - Week 10

WOW!!! last week was a crazy week. I am so excited Mason is home. The pictures were so great and I seriously love all of the welcome home posters! He did a great job on his talk! I love the Holy Ghost principle. I'm not as sad as I thought I would be not being there when Mason came home. That is a good thing though - I thought I would get homesick but not too bad. This week Sister Walker (Sister Hollingsworth's trainer) was in town and she has been home from her mission for about a year. So she came and met up with us and she was trying to find me on FB and found Sydney first. She showed me the picture of Mason and Sydney at the airport so I think that prepared me for today. I am sure Sydney was thrilled to see her 'wombmate'!

We have been using the testimony glove this week it is great. We teach with it at dinner appointments for families with little kids and they love it. It is honestly the best - THANK YOU!

We had the missionary devotional last night and Lisa (our cousin who lives in Federal Way) found me. It was fun to met her and the family!

We have been teaching Isaac more this week and it's been going good but he said it will probably take him a while before he gets baptized.

We have a new investigator Daniel from Mexico he is an artist and really sincere. We had 3 lessons with him including a church tour. He didn't come to church but he said he would next week.

Sister Hollingsworth woke up really sick today so hopefully she gets feeling better.

There are so many Kia Souls in Sumner! Every time we see one we call it out - it's our new game we play - spot the Kia. It reminds me of Blythe (Bryn's friend she worked with at Waffle Love) because she drives a Kia Soul.

On Saturday it was about 100 degrees and we were contacting outside from 12-2 so we were drained the rest of the day. But I didn't get sunburned and I am still taking my vitamin D.

Love you so much! Hope this week isn't too crazy.

Much Love,

Sister Wynder

Psalms 4:5

Bryn with my cousin Lisa (who lives in Federal Way) and her daughter Danielle

















Bryn and Sister Hollingsworth at the missionary devotional

 

No comments:

Post a Comment